March 28, 2024

Almost Ready to Open

We will be making a decision in regards to opening the golf course for this weekend tomorrow morning. We are waiting to see what today’s weather will bring us. The course is extremely wet at this time and while we would love to open and have you join us, we don’t want to incur any unnecessary damages. Thank you for your understanding. You will hear back from us tomorrow. If we should decide to open, our daily tee sheet will go live tomorrow at noon.



137 New Ashford Road

Williamstown, MA 01267


Pro Shop


General & Events


Rhodes Tavern